Aniplex and Bang Zoom have just released a new trailer for The Promised Neverland, and have revealed some of the voice actors for this upcoming dub, which will premiere on Toonami next Saturday, April 13 at 12:00 am Eastern.
- Erica Mendez will be voicing our protagonist Emma. She known among the Toonami Faithful for voicing Kill la Kill’s Ryuko Matoi, Sword Art Online’s Yuuki Konno, Hunter x Hunter’s Gon Freecs, Boruto’s Denki Kaminarimon, and Megalo Box’s Sachio.
- Jeannie Tirado will be voicing Norman. She has also appeared on Toonami voicing Fana in Black Clover, Liena Serlut in Sword Art Online, and Pan in Dragon Ball Super.
- Laura Stahl will be voicing Ray. She has also appeared on Toonami voicing Hayato in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure and Spinner Clow in Hunter x Hunter.
- Laura Post will be voicing Isabella. She previously appeared on Toonami voicing Ragyo Kiryuin in Kill la Kill, Rosalia in Sword Art Online, and Blizzard in One Punch Man.
- Rebeka Thomas will voice Krone.
- Cedric Williams will voice Don.
- Ryan Bartley will voice Gilda. Some of her previous Toonami-related works include Anne in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, Komugi in Hunter x Hunter, Tsubomi in Mob Psycho 100, and Yuna in Sword Art Online.
- Amber Connor will be voicing Phil.
- Michelle Ruff will voice Nat. She has also appeared on Toonami as Bleach’s Rukia Kuchki, Sword Art Online’s Shino “Sinon” Asada, and Gurren Lagann’s Yoko.
- Brianna Knickerbocker will voice Anna.
- Christina Vee will voice Thoma. She is best known amongst Toonami fans as the voice of Killua Zoldyck in Hunter x Hunter.
- Dana Hayes will voice Lannion.
- Jackie Lastra will be voicing Conny. She has also recently voiced Selka Zuberg in Sword Art Online.
Steve Staley will serve as the show’s ADR Director with Erica Mendez and Tyson Rinehart also working on the English Adaptation.
Are you ready for The Promised Neverland’s Toonami debut? Let us know by commenting blow or directly on our social media.