If you haven’t heard the news by now, here it is: The new DBZ movie will have Frieza return. That’s right. One of the strongest villains in DBZ history well return in the new DBZ film coming out next year in April. Here is some other key info about the film:
– Lord Beerus returns
– The film will be in both 2D and 3D.
– Two new characters are revealed: Sorbet and Tagoma (remnants of Frieza’s army)
– The name of the movie is Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu no F (Dragon Ball Z: F Is For Fukkatsu, or ‘resurrection’)
– Akira Toriyama is personally credited with the original concept, screenplay and character designs of the new movie.
– The movie will be directed by Tadayoshi Yamamuro.
What do you guys think? Let us know by commenting below. For more info and visuals, head over to AnimeNewsNetwork.com now.